The League’s work is made possible by people just like you!
Membership Benefits – Get Informed, Get Involved,
and Get Moving!
When you join the League of Women Voters of San Francisco, you
also become a member of the state and national Leagues. In addition
to our local newsletter, The VOTER, you’ll receive the National
Voter magazine. You can also:
- Network and learn at special events on key issues
- Meet face-to-face with elected officials
- Observe and report on government activities
- Build leadership skills by serving as an appointed member
of a city board or commission
- Expand your research, writing, and communication skills
- Get “on camera” experience by moderating a televised
- Plan a League-sponsored event
There are two easy ways to become a member of the League of Women
Voters of San Francisco.
Sign up on-line with secure credit card processing.
Print a membership form and send it with a check
to the League’s San Francisco office.
- Basic $75
- Susan B. Anthony $100
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton $150
- Carrie Chapman Catt $200
- Mary McLeod Bethune $300
- Eleanor Roosevelt $500
- Student/Limited $25-65
- Household $100
Sliding scale memberships are available for students or others.
Please send an email to
our office to inquire. Membership is open to all citizens of voting
age. Associate membership is open to young people and non-citizens.
Give the Gift of Democracy
Support democracy through free and fair elections, quality education for all students, universal healthcare, and all the principals the League of Women Voters stands for. Give the gift of League Membership>